Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm Blogging!!

Welcome to andrea's corner of the world. I am adding this expressive space to the long list of everything else I have to do. My first priority on my list is my daughter Nora followed by my husband Tim.

The three of us (four if you count Hoss, our spaniel) are currently waiting the long wait for another addition to our family from China. I've begun this spot so that we have a place to announce to the rest of the world when we receive our referral. After nearly three years of waiting, I do believe that we will receive a referral this calendar year. Right now, I think that will be in May (according to china forecast) and we will travel this summer. We'll see about that though. I have learned to be cautious and ridiculously optimistic with this second adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment